Fall Pitching Clinic Registration for Fall 2019
Elite Pitching Development Clinics
October 13 through November 10
Sundays only, 5 sessions
Includes combination of proper warmup, pre-throwing routine, medicine ball and j-band work, off-speed development and mechanical analysis.
Session 1: 8-9 am grades 4th/5th
Session 2: 9-10 am grades 6th/7th
Session 3: 10-11 am grades 4th/5th
Session 4: 11-noon grades 6th/7th
Session 5: 2-3 pm grades 4th/5th
Session 6: 3-4 pm grades 6th/7th
Session 7: 4-5 pm grades 6th/7th
Cressey Sports Performance
577 Main Street #310
Hudson, MA 01749
If you would like to register your child for fall baseball, continue to read through this page.
Before you begin, you may want to print this page for reference as you register. You will need the following to complete the registration process:
1. A valid credit card (Mastercard or Visa)
2. Health Insurance information
- carrier and policy number
3. Volunteer Information
- If you or your spouse is volunteering, you will need to know if the volunteer is Guardian 1 or Guardian 2 (this can be found on the member information page - the adult that is listed first is Guardian 1).
Steps to Register:
1. Click on the appropriate link at the bottom of this page to start the registration process.
2. Choose "Returning Parent" if you have had a player in an LS Baseball program in the past. Choose "New Parent" if you have not had a player in an LS Baseball program in the past.
3. Sign in - If you're an existing member, you may have already been issued or created your own password. If so, enter it along with your email address. If you don't know your password, enter only your email address and click on submit. A new password will be emailed to you immediately. You can then use the issued password to login. If you're a new member, a temporary password will be emailed to you. (Note to HotMail, MSN Mail and Yahoo Mail users: Please be sure to check your "Junk" or "Bulk" folder for the password email. The above email providers often incorrectly flag mail from this site as bulk email. If this happens to you, be sure to specify that future mail from this site be placed directly in your Inbox.)
4. Edit/update family/player information by clicking on each person's name.
- new members will have to add Adult members first, then children
- click "Add a child" to add additional players for your family
- Please note that the Grade for Kindergarten is 0 (zero).
- click "register" next to name of player to be registered
- enter appropriate information on the registration form and click on submit
- you will be brought to a payment page; you can pay by check or by credit card