Welcome to LS Youth Baseball Registration Fall 2021!
Links to the forms are at the bottom of this information page, please read all the text below before registering.
Fall Ball is a LS Youth Baseball sanctioned instructional league where every weekend players and coaches get together for 1 ½ hours for skills, instruction, and informal games. The goal of the program is to provide a fun clinic environment where players can hone their skills and prepare themselves for the coming spring season. Emphasis is placed on the fundamentals of hitting, fielding, throwing, and base running. Managers and coaches from your league will be on hand to work skills and set up and run games. There are no assigned teams and games are designed to provide maximum learning and development for all players.
Our Pre-K / Kindergarten program will build on our Pre-K program from the spring and introduce more games, while our 1st – 7th grade programs will be instructional based through the resources from DC Academy.
Fall Ball is a program for players entering Grades PreK-7.
Play will begin on Saturday, September 11th and continue until Sunday, October 31st
Play times will be as follows: (all players will meet at Featherland fields at their designated time)
Pre-K and Kindergarten – Saturday: 9:00 - 10:30 (Lower Featherland)
Grade 1 – Saturday: 11:00 – 12:30 (Lower Featherland)
Grade 2 – Saturday 1:00 – 2:30 (Lower Featherland)
Grade 3 – Sunday: 3:00 – 4:30 (Lower Featherland)
Grades 4-5 - Sunday: 1:00 – 2:30 (Lower Featherland)
Grades 6 and 7 – Sunday: 11:00 – 12:30 (Upper Featherland)
Grades noted above relate to the grade the player will be entering Fall 2021
These play times may be adjusted as daylight time decreases.
The cost per player of $175.00 for 1-7th.
The cost per player of $125.00 for Pre-K and Kindergarten.
If you would like to register your child for summer baseball, continue to read through this page.
Before you begin: You may want to print this page for reference as you register. You will need the following to complete the registration process:
1. A valid credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover)
2. Health Insurance information (carrier and policy number)
Steps to Register:
1. Click on the appropriate link at the bottom of this page to start the registration process.
2. Choose "Returning Parent" if you have had a player in a LS Youth Baseball program in the past. Choose "New Parent" if you have not had a player in a LS Youth Baseball program in the past.
3. Sign in - If you're an existing member, you may have already been issued or created your own password. If so, enter it along with your email address. If you don't know your password, enter only your email address and click on Submit. A new password will be emailed to you immediately. You can then use the issued password to login. If you're a new member, a temporary password will be emailed to you. (Note to HotMail, MSN Mail and Yahoo Mail users: Please be sure to check your "Junk" or "Bulk" folder for the password email. The above email providers often incorrectly flag mail from this site as bulk email. If this happens to you, be sure to specify that future mail from this site be placed directly in your Inbox.)
4. Edit/update family/player information by clicking on each person's name.
- new members will have to add Adult members first, then children
- click "Add a child" to add additional players for your family
- Please note that the Grade for Kindergarten is 0 (zero).
- click "register" next to name of player to be registered
- enter appropriate information on the form and click submit
- you will be brought to a payment page to complete payment online
- to register another child: if you paid by credit card, click on "return to merchant page"; if you are paying by check, click on "return to registration home page"; you will be brought back to the first screen in the registration process where you can proceed to register the next child.
5. Refunds: LS Youth Baseball will review requests for refunds on a case-by-case basis. LS Youth Baseball will not issue a refund if either a player is placed on a team, or the particular season has begun.