Welcome to LS Youth Baseball Registration 2021!
Links to the forms are at the bottom of this information page. Please read all of the text below before registering. For winter clinic registrations, scroll to bottom of page.
If conditions relative to COVID 19 do not allow us to play our season, we will refund 100% of registration fees.
Many of you joined us last summer and fall as we, as a community, adapted to a new environment. While we had successful seasons, there were many lessons learned along the way. Those lessons along with future guidance as we approach the Spring will inform our decisions as we plan a safe and meaningful 2021 Spring Baseball Season. An example of our COVID-19 protocols used from this past summer can be viewed here. We understand that safety and health protocols are always changing and our COVID safety plan will be informed by current state and local health guidelines as we begin our 2021 Spring Season.
PreK – Tball (Current Kindergartner) – Registration Closes April 23rd
1st – 3rd Grade – Registration Closes March 19th
4th – 5th Grade – Registration Closes March 5th
6th – 7th Grade – Registration Closes March 5th
8th – 9th Grade – Registration Closes March 19th
Given this extension of time we do not plan on extending registration further than these dates, so please register as early as possible.
LS Youth Baseball registration is grade-based. Please specify your child’s current grade correctly on his/her registration.
*All PreK-3 players will play with their grade.
*All 4th graders will be placed in AAA.
*All 5th graders will be placed in Majors
*All 6th and 7th graders will be placed in the Intermediate Little League Division (50/70 Diamond)
*All 8th and 9thgraders will play in Minuteman
All program fees include a t-shirt and cap. Payment is required with registration and financial aid is available on request. Program costs for the Spring 2021 baseball season are as follows:
A1 and A2: $250
Intermediate (50/70): $350
MANAGERS AND COACHES: All persons wishing to manage or coach must fill out a combined CORI/Coach Application Form. By submitting this form, you will be agreeing to permit LS Youth Baseball to perform a CORI check. CORI checks are required for all persons volunteering on behalf of LS Youth Baseball. The application/form can be completed on the LS Youth Baseball website by clicking on the tab at the top that reads “On-line Mgr’s and Coach’s Application”. Or click on this link to go directly to the form:
Please complete this form immediately if you intend to manage or coach. All managers and coaches must obtain NYSCA certification. A training and certification session will be offered one Saturday morning in March to allow managers and coaches to obtain the necessary certification. Further questions regarding managing and/or coaching should be directed via email to Marc Gallagher: MGallagher@bwtny.com.
If you would like to register your child for Spring baseball, continue to read through this page.
Before you begin: You may want to print this page for reference as you register. You will need the following to complete the registration process:
1. A valid credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover)
2. Health Insurance information (carrier and policy number)
Steps to Register:
1. Click on the appropriate link at the bottom of this page to start the registration process.
2. Choose "Returning Parent" if you have had a player in a LS Youth Baseball program in the past. Choose "New Parent" if you have not had a player in a LS Youth Baseball program in the past.
3. Sign in - If you're an existing member, you may have already been issued or created your own password. If so, enter it along with your email address. If you don't know your password, enter only your email address and click on Submit. A new password will be emailed to you immediately. You can then use the issued password to login. If you're a new member, a temporary password will be emailed to you. (Note to HotMail, MSN Mail and Yahoo Mail users: Please be sure to check your "Junk" or "Bulk" folder for the password email. The above email providers often incorrectly flag mail from this site as bulk email. If this happens to you, be sure to specify that future mail from this site be placed directly in your Inbox.)
4. Edit/update family/player information by clicking on each person's name.
- new members will have to add Adult members first, then children
- click "Add a child" to add additional players for your family
- Please note that the Grade for Kindergarten is 0 (zero).
- click "register" next to name of player to be registered
- enter appropriate information on the registration form and click on submit
- you will be brought to a payment page to complete payment online
- to register another child: if you paid by credit card, click on "return to merchant page"; if you are paying by check, click on "return to registration home page"; you will be brought back to the first screen in the registration process where you can proceed to register the next child.
5. Refunds: LS Youth Baseball will review requests for refunds on a case-by-case basis. LS Youth Baseball will not issue a refund if either a player is placed on a team, or the particular season has begun.