WELCOME TO LS YOUTH BASEBALL 2020 FALL PROGRAM
Fall Ball is an LS Youth Baseball sanctioned instructional league where every weekend players and coaches get together for 1 ½ hours for skills, instruction, and informal games. The goal of the program is to provide a fun clinic environment where players can hone their skills and prepare themselves for the coming spring season. Emphasis is placed on the fundamentals of hitting, fielding, throwing, and base running. Managers and coaches from your league will be on hand to work skills and set up and run games. There are no assigned teams and games are designed to provide maximum learning and development for all players.
Safety continues to be a priority for our league in this environment. In order to achieve proper social distancing, as a result of COVID-19, players will be divided into groups of 15 players, assigned to a specific field at Featherland. Therefore, registration will be limited and available on a first come basis. Click here for our updated COVID-19 protocols that address social distancing and proper hygiene and adhere to State, Local and Little League guidelines.
Fall Ball is a program for players entering Grades 1-7.
When: Play will begin on Saturday, September 12th and continue until Sunday, November 1st
Play times will be as follows: (all players will meet at Featherland fields at their designated time)
Entering Grade 1 – Saturday: 9:00 - 10:30
Entering Grade 2 – Saturday: 11:00 – 12:30
Entering Grade 3 – Sunday: 3:00 – 4:30
Entering Grades 4-5 - Sunday: 1:00 – 2:30
Entering Grades 6 and 7 – Sunday: 11:00 – 12:30 (Upper Featherland)
Where: All activities will be held at Featherland Park
Cost: The cost per player of $175.00 will include a Fall Ball baseball cap and an exclusive LS Warrior Baseball face covering.
What To Bring: Due to COVID-19 protocols families should bring their own equipment (i.e. gloves, bats and helmets). The league will make available a limited amount of equipment (helmets and bats only), but they must be sanitized prior and after each use.
Once registered, we will communicate to you the week of September 6th further details. Registration will close on Sunday September 6th
These play times may be adjusted as daylight time decreases.
Please understand that we must follow the state guidelines, any change from our current Phase 3, Step 1 guidance, may delay or potentially cancel the 2020 Fall Ball season. If we must cancel our season based on guidance from the Commonwealth or Town of Sudbury, the league will refund all families all money back with the EXCEPTION of hats and face coverings to the extent those items have been distributed to players.
MANAGERS AND COACHES: All persons wishing to manage or coach must fill out a combined CORI/Coach Application Form. By submitting this form, you will be agreeing to permit LS Youth Baseball to perform a CORI check. CORI checks are required for all persons volunteering on behalf of LS Youth Baseball. The application/form can be completed on the LS Youth Baseball website by clicking on the tab at the top that reads “On-line Mgr’s and Coach’s Application”. Or click on this link to go directly to the form:
Please complete this form immediately if you intend to manage or coach. All managers and coaches must obtain NYSCA certification. A training and certification session will be offered one Saturday morning in March to allow managers and coaches to obtain the necessary certification. Further questions regarding managing and/or coaching should be directed via email to Marc Gallagher: MGallagher@bwtny.com.
If you would like to register your child for summer baseball, continue to read through this page.
Before you begin: You may want to print this page for reference as you register. You will need the following to complete the registration process:
1. A valid credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover)
2. Health Insurance information (carrier and policy number)
Steps to Register:
1. Click on the appropriate link at the bottom of this page to start the registration process.
2. Choose "Returning Parent" if you have had a player in a LS Youth Baseball program in the past. Choose "New Parent" if you have not had a player in a LS Youth Baseball program in the past.
3. Sign in - If you're an existing member, you may have already been issued or created your own password. If so, enter it along with your email address. If you don't know your password, enter only your email address and click on Submit. A new password will be emailed to you immediately. You can then use the issued password to login. If you're a new member, a temporary password will be emailed to you. (Note to HotMail, MSN Mail and Yahoo Mail users: Please be sure to check your "Junk" or "Bulk" folder for the password email. The above email providers often incorrectly flag mail from this site as bulk email. If this happens to you, be sure to specify that future mail from this site be placed directly in your Inbox.)
4. Edit/update family/player information by clicking on each person's name.
- new members will have to add Adult members first, then children
- click "Add a child" to add additional players for your family
- Please note that the Grade for Kindergarten is 0 (zero).
- click "register" next to name of player to be registered
- enter appropriate information on the form and click submit
- you will be brought to a payment page to complete payment online
- to register another child: if you paid by credit card, click on "return to merchant page"; if you are paying by check, click on "return to registration home page"; you will be brought back to the first screen in the registration process where you can proceed to register the next child.
5. Refunds: LS Youth Baseball will review requests for refunds on a case-by-case basis. LS Youth Baseball will not issue a refund if either a player is placed on a team, or the particular season has begun.