Welcome to LS Youth Baseball Registration Summer 2020!
We are planning two leagues this summer:
- 50/70 Intermediate division which will play at Upper Featherland. The current expectation is that players from multiple grades will play on a single team
- Majors division which will play at Lower Featherland on the 60 foot diamond. The current expectation is that players from multiple grades will play on a single team
All players in a given grade will play in the same league.
Rising 4th Grade (4th Grade 20-21 School Year) – Majors
Rising 5th Grade (5th Grader 20-21 School Year) – Majors
Rising 6th Grade (6th Grader 20-21 School Year) – Majors/Intermediate (NOTE: 6th Grade will play as a grade, but may flex to Majors depending on registrations.)
Rising 7th Grade (7th Grader 20-21 School Year) – Intermediate
Rising 8th Grade (8th Grader 20-21 School Year) – Intermediate
When: July 6th – August 13th, Practice begins week of July 6th, with games to follow the week of July 13th
Where: Featherland Park
Cost: $230/Player, inclusive of Team Hat and Shirt
This may change depending on the registration number that we receive. Your player must be registered by June 30, 2020 to guarantee placement on a team. Starting July 1, you will be added to a waiting list and notified prior to July 6th if your child was placed on a team.
Please understand that we must follow the state guidelines, any delay in Phase 3 starting will delay the start of our games that will be scheduled to being on July 13th. In addition, if we move back from Phase 2 to an earlier Phase we may be forced to cancel our season. If we must cancel our season based on guidance from the Commonwealth or Town of Sudbury, the league will refund all families all money back with the EXCEPTION of uniform costs.
MANAGERS AND COACHES: All persons wishing to manage or coach must fill out a combined CORI/Coach Application Form. By submitting this form, you will be agreeing to permit LS Youth Baseball to perform a CORI check. CORI checks are required for all persons volunteering on behalf of LS Youth Baseball. The application/form can be completed on the LS Youth Baseball website by clicking on the tab at the top that reads “On-line Mgr’s and Coach’s Application”. Or click on this link to go directly to the form:
Please complete this form immediately if you intend to manage or coach. All managers and coaches must obtain NYSCA certification. A training and certification session will be offered one Saturday morning in March to allow managers and coaches to obtain the necessary certification. Further questions regarding managing and/or coaching should be directed via email to Marc Gallagher: MGallagher@bwtny.com.
If you would like to register your child for summer baseball, continue to read through this page.
Before you begin: You may want to print this page for reference as you register. You will need the following to complete the registration process:
1. A valid credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover)
2. Health Insurance information (carrier and policy number)
Steps to Register:
1. Click on the appropriate link at the bottom of this page to start the registration process.
2. Choose "Returning Parent" if you have had a player in a LS Youth Baseball program in the past. Choose "New Parent" if you have not had a player in a LS Youth Baseball program in the past.
3. Sign in - If you're an existing member, you may have already been issued or created your own password. If so, enter it along with your email address. If you don't know your password, enter only your email address and click on Submit. A new password will be emailed to you immediately. You can then use the issued password to login. If you're a new member, a temporary password will be emailed to you. (Note to HotMail, MSN Mail and Yahoo Mail users: Please be sure to check your "Junk" or "Bulk" folder for the password email. The above email providers often incorrectly flag mail from this site as bulk email. If this happens to you, be sure to specify that future mail from this site be placed directly in your Inbox.)
4. Edit/update family/player information by clicking on each person's name.
- new members will have to add Adult members first, then children
- click "Add a child" to add additional players for your family
- Please note that the Grade for Kindergarten is 0 (zero).
- click "register" next to name of player to be registered
- enter appropriate information on the form and click submit
- you will be brought to a payment page to complete payment online
- to register another child: if you paid by credit card, click on "return to merchant page"; if you are paying by check, click on "return to registration home page"; you will be brought back to the first screen in the registration process where you can proceed to register the next child.
5. Refunds: LS Youth Baseball will review requests for refunds on a case-by-case basis. LS Youth Baseball will not issue a refund if either a player is placed on a team, or the particular season has begun.